Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Mainland Great Britain (excluding Scottish Isles) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of The Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12.01 BST on 1st October 2017 and 22.00 GMT on 30th October 2017.
4. Purchase necessary. Internet access and a valid email address is required.
5. To Enter:
a. Visit http://www.multiroommedia.co.uk/product/win-a-media-room/ and purchase a £5 Prize Draw raffle ticket, by making a payment on the website with a credit or debit card.
b. Enter your answer to the question stated, then enter your full name, email address and phone number to be entered into the prize draw.
c. Raffle tickets are non-refundable.
d. 5 for 4 ticket offer: Entrants will receive a free 5th ticket, from Multiroom Media, if 4 tickets are purchased together. The £5 discount will be shown in the cart upon purchasing.
6. You may enter as many times as you like throughout the Promotion Period providing each entry is accompanied by new purchase of a raffle ticket. Each purchase of a Raffle Ticket will entitle the entrant to 1 entry into the draw provided they have answered the question correctly.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. The Main Prize: One (1) winner will win 1x £20,000 Media Room from Multiroom Media.
9. Additional Main Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is £20,000 credit for products or services from http://www.multiroommedia.co.uk/ or one of their selected promotional partners limited to “Make Joinery” for the design and supply of bespoke media cabinetry, “Lighting by Plum” for the supply of lighting design services & light fittings and “Appleton Interiors” for the supply of Interior design services. The Prize will be held in a Multiroom Media Account.
b. The Prize must be redeemed within 60 days of the draw.
c. The winner can receive products and services for a Media Room that is more than the £20,000 but any costs beyond the £20,000 value will be at the winner’s own expense.
d. The winner will not receive a refund if the full £20,000 is not redeemed.
e. Any refunds made by the winner will be returned as credit to the winner’s Multiroom Media Account.
f. For a bespoke system installation, there will be design fees, management fees, and installation labour charged at Multiroom Media’s standard rate which will be deducted from the £20,000 credit.
g. Multiroom Media will only provide services, including delivery, to the address provided by the entrant during winner notification and must be located in the within Great Britain, as listed in clause 1.
h. It is the responsibility of the winner to obtain permission in regards to the installation of any products chosen. Failure to obtain permission will result in the Prize being forfeited.
i. Multiroom Media terms and conditions apply, see: http://www.multiroommedia.co.uk/about-us/installation-terms-conditions/
10. The Prize will be arranged by The Promoter or one of its selected promotional partners.
11. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of fixed Main Prizes from the date of winner the winner has selected their fixed Prize. For Installations, a consultation will be conducted within 14 days from the date of winner confirmation by the Promoter or one of its selected promotional partners. For bespoke prizes, please allow up to 90 days for installation from the date the winner has selected their Prize.
12. Bonus Prizes:
a. There will also be Bonus Prizes available to be won.
b. The details of the Prizes and the amounts available to be won will be determined by the Promoter but will be announced on http://www.multiroommedia.co.uk/product/win-a-media-room/ and at www.facebook.com/multiroommedia/ during the Promotion.
c. The winner(s) will be selected at the same time as the Main Prize winner.
d. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prize(s) from the date of winner confirmation.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the Prize(s) alternatives of equal or greater value.
15. Winner Selection: All valid entries (entries who have answered the question correctly) received by The Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw which will be conducted within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion by PromoVeritas, the Independent Promotional Verification Service.
16. Winner Notification:
a. Main Prize: The winner will be contacted via phone and/or the email address provided upon entry within 10 days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 3 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner. The Promoter will contact up to 2 reserve winners if no response is received during the stated time period. Reserves may have less time to respond.
b. Bonus Prize(s): The winner(s) will be contacted via phone and/or the email address provided upon entry within 10 days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 3 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner. The Promoter will contact up to 2 reserve winners if no response is received during the stated time period. Reserves may have less time to respond.
17. Moderation: The Promoter and PromoVeritas will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of The Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to The Promoter (including its partners); or
d. promotes any political agenda.
18. The Main Prize and Promotional Marketing:
a. By entering this Promotion, the winner hereby grant Multiroom Media the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Prize. Everything filmed, taped or sound recorded by Multiroom Media shall be known as “Footage”.
b. The winner hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assigns to Multiroom Media full title guarantee (and by way of present assignment of present and future rights) all intellectual property rights in any “Footage” throughout the world for the full unexpired period of such rights and all renewals, reversions and extensions of such period as may be provided under any applicable law throughout the world.
c. The winner hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waives in favour of Multiroom Media’s affiliates and their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any “Footage” to which they are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
19. The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until The Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
21. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
22. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
24. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Nothing shall exclude The Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of The Promoter and which prevents The Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that The Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
28. The names and counties of the winners will be available by sending a SAE to Multiroom Media, Unit G, Rose Business Estate, Marlow Bottom, SL7 3ND after 15th December 2017 (these details will be available for a minimum of 3 months).
29. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
30. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
31. The details in these Terms and Conditions are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without notice. Any changes made will not place existing entries at a disadvantage. In this case, all entries will have the same chance of winning.
32. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Zagar Ltd, Oakridge House, Wellington Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3PR.